What It Means To Provide Elder Home Care As A Comfort Keeper
Looking for a rewarding elder home care career with flexible hours?
Being a caregiver for Comfort Keepers means you set your own schedule. Since we operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, we have unlimited flexibility to work with you. Choose to work from 1 to 5 days a week, and how many hours you want. You can either work a few hours part-time if your schedule is busy, or work full-time. There is also the option of becoming a live-in 24 hour/day elder home care specialist.
Don’t Have Certifications? No Problem! We Provide Comprehensive Training.
Although it is a plus to have your Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) license or a CBRF certification, it is not required to be a Comfort Keeper. We will make sure you are up to speed before sending you on the job with our one-on-one, hands-on training and orientation programs. You will learn how to provide elder home care for someone suffering from:
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Heart Attacks
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS or Lou Gehrig’s Disease)
Requirements for In-Home Caregivers
Comfort Keepers provides you with all of the training you will need to be a successful caregiver. Some of the essential functions and requirements you will also need include:
- High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License and Vehicle Insurance – you don’t need to live in the city you work in as long as you have a reliable vehicle with proper registration and insurance
- Be an Independent Worker
- Be Organized- keep track of any and all changes in the client’s condition, complete documentation of services in a timely manner, and provide light housekeeping
- Be Able to Lift up to 25 Pounds
- Maintain Confidentiality
- Keep up to Date on Latest Elder Home Care Industry Trends – go to conferences and/or seminars for continuing education
Calling All CNAs, HHAs, Personal Care Workers, Caregivers and Those with Caring Spirits
Whether you have experience as a CNA, HHA or caregiver, or just like to help others, you are what we need. Consider joining our team today if helping make a difference is your passion. We are always looking for reliable people.
We've been a BBB Accredited Business since 2006!
We provide in-home care services to the following Wisconsin communities: