Specializing in 24 Hour A Day Assisted Living As An In-Home Caregiver
We train each in-home caregiver on our team so they are ready to deliver help in a variety of ways to seniors
As an in-home caregiver you will:
- You can make sure seniors remain in the home they love
- You sleep & eat in the clients home
- Keep them safe, make them meals, help with activities of daily living (ADLs)
- Help seniors get dinner or get ready for bed
- Give peace of mind to the families
- Become their personal companion and brighten their day
- Make a difference with respect and dignity in someone’s life
- You can work weekdays or weekends – evening hours are also available
- Work in Milwaukee or Waukesha County (You don’t need to live in those counties to work for us!)
- You can supplement your income – earn almost as much in two days as a 40 hour a week job.
- Have a flexible schedule – you choose to work from 1 to 5 days per week.
Caregivers are the reason why Comfort Keepers of Milwaukee, WI has the reputation they have today. Women and men who give back to those in need - we need you now!
We've been a BBB Accredited Business since 2006!
We provide in-home care services to the following Wisconsin communities: