We Train Each In Home Caregiver On Our Team So They Are Ready To Deliver Help In A Variety Of Ways To Seniors
As a member of our highly sought after team:
- You can make sure seniors remain in the home they love
- You sleep & eat at the clients home
- Keep them safe, make them meals, help with activities of daily living (ADLs)
- Help seniors get dinner or get ready for bed
- Give peace of mind to the families
- Become their personal companion and brighten their day
- Make a difference with respect and dignity in someone’s life
- You can work weekdays or weekends – evening hours are also available
- Work in Milwaukee or Waukesha County (You don’t need to live in those counties to work for us!)
- You can supplement your income – earn almost as much in two days as a 40 hour a week job.
- Have a flexible schedule – you choose to work from 1 to 5 days per week or be part of our 24 hour care team
Caregivers are the reason why Comfort Keepers of Milwaukee, WI has the reputation they have today. Women and men who give back to those in need - we need you now!
We've been a BBB Accredited Business since 2006!
8505 W Forest Home Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53228
We provide in-home care services to the following Wisconsin communities: