Provide Assisted Living To Seniors As A Caregiver And More
Comfort Keepers Milwaukee, WI office offers a wide selection of rewarding career opportunities – part-time and full time – for people who have a heartfelt desire to help seniors and other adults live safely, independently and happily in the comfort of their own homes. Whether you're looking to join our caregiver team to help with assisted living for seniors directly, or manage home care assistance in our local offices, we can provide all the training you need.
Our main requirement is that you have a compassion to help others, and a desire to exceed even the biggest expectations.
View our job openings online today, and submit your resume to start your journey down a career path that is both flexible and rewarding. You can also call us at (414) 207-6894 to learn more about our training program.
Specializing in 24 Hour A Day Assisted Living As An In-Home Caregiver
We train each in-home caregiver on our team so they are ready to deliver help in a variety of ways to seniors
As an in-home caregiver you will:
- You can make sure seniors remain in the home they love
- You sleep & eat in the clients home
- Keep them safe, make them meals, help with activities of daily living (ADLs)
- Help seniors get dinner or get ready for bed
- Give peace of mind to the families
- Become their personal companion and brighten their day
- Make a difference with respect and dignity in someone’s life
- You can work weekdays or weekends – evening hours are also available
- Work in Milwaukee or Waukesha County (You don’t need to live in those counties to work for us!)
- You can supplement your income – earn almost as much in two days as a 40 hour a week job.
- Have a flexible schedule – you choose to work from 1 to 5 days per week.
Caregivers are the reason why Comfort Keepers of Milwaukee, WI has the reputation they have today. Women and men who give back to those in need - we need you now!
We've been a BBB Accredited Business since 2006!
We provide in-home care services to the following Wisconsin communities: